Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

HP Slate 500 Review

Ted Brooks publishes the Trial Technology Blog. A great site, that you should check out. Recently he posted his review of the HP Slate 500 tablet. According to Ted:

Although the iPad has a strong foothold in the tablet market, its shortcomings are well-documented. Simple things such as the lack of a USB port, inability to play Flash movies, less-than-desirable Microsoft Office file handling, and a general sense of incompatibility in an otherwise PC-dominant world, may be what other tablets need to get into the game.

According to Ted all of these deficiencies are overcome in the Slate 500. There are also many other features that distinguish the Slate from the iPad. The article is worth a read if you are considering an alternative to the iPad.

Please click here to read Ted's original post.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments: