Friday, March 2, 2012

iPad4Lawyers

I just found Tom Mighell's iPad 4 Lawyers blog. I don't know how it could have taken me so long. Tom's blog is great. I love the look. More importantly, the content is great. Tom is a techno guy, so he really knows his stuff. His product reviews are insightful, detailed, and relevant to us lawyers (Tom is also the author of the ABA book iPad In One Hour For Lawyers). If you are an iPadding lawyer you must check it out. Click here for a visit.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

#ipadforlawyers #Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...