Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Creating A LinkedIn Company Page

I am a big proponent of LinkedIn. Having had a profile on the site for a couple of years, I am becoming more and more impressed with the professional visibility that it creates for me. I like the sophisticated audience it attracts. Now there is a new generation of LinkedIn profiles -- the Company Page. But what is it? What does it do? Do I need one? How do I get one?

For me personal marketing (i.e., selling me rather than my law firm) is the key. My law firm has a brand plan in place; but it still all boils down to getting the names and personalities of our people out there to legal consumers. I am on the fence regarding the true value of creating a company page for a small service business like ours. Nonetheless, I am going to do the research and find out if this is something I need?

Our friends at Social Media Examiner answer these questions and more in a very helpful article, 5 Tips for Using the New LinkedIn Company Page.

There is also a follow-up article entitled 4 Tips for Creating Your LinkedIn Company Page for those of you who are ready to jump in to the deep end of the pool.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law


#Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...