Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Great Guide For Using Twitter

So I am still on the fence regarding twitter, the tool that is taking the social networking world by storm. Perhaps my lingering reticence is a product of my low comfort level with the twitter technology. In other words, I may not know what I am doing? "Gasp!" Well that is about to end. Derek Halpern is coming to my rescue. The publisher of Prevential.com, Derek has posted the entirety of his twitter e-book on his site. Actually it is a collection of Twitter articles and resources that Derek has compiled onto one site filled with hyperlinks. Technically it isn't a traditional e-book, but it is a great Twitter resource!

How to Attract and Influence People on Twitter — The Ultimate Twitter Resource is packed with practical, technical, and over the top tips for Twitter users. I am going to find the time to read through it.

Please be sure to visit www.hardinglaw.com, the website for the law firm of Harding & Associates, for more information on California family law.

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...