Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Online Meeting Scheduler

My family law practice includes divorce mediation. My paralegal handles all scheduling and administrative contacts with the parties (to facilitate my neutrality). Yesterday I was reviewing the e-mails for a particular mediation file and saw a chain of twenty e-mails within the last week between the parties and my paralegal. Why? She was trying to schedule our next mediation session. One party would be available on a proposed date, but I wouldn't, etc., etc.

Well lo and behold, today I have found a solution. When Is Good is a free, online meeting scheduler. Each person selects their available dates and times, and the program finds the commonly available date. Pretty slick. Check it out. It is a real gold nugget! Click here to visit whenisgood.net.

Please be sure to visit www.hardinglaw.com, the website for the law firm of Harding & Associates, for more information on California family law.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can also recommend scheduleonce which I find somewhat easier to use.

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...