Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Friday, November 11, 2011

AAML Evidence Bootcamp Webinar

As part of its continuing legal education slate the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers will be presenting its Evidence Bootcamp Webinar on December 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM Eastern; 11:00 AM Central; 10:00 AM Mountain; 9:00 AM Pacific. This 90 minute program will provide great training for associates, and will also be the perfect refresher course for seasoned professionals.

The panel includes Anita Ventrelli, Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP, Chicago, Illinois and John F. Nichols, Sr., Nichols Law, Houston, Texas. The program moderator is John Harding, Harding & Associates, Pleasanton, California.

More information, including registration, CLICK HERE.


Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments: