Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kindle Fire versus iPad: The Battle Is On!

The new Kindle Fire is gaining momentum as it takes on the iPad. Now from ZDNet.com there are 7 reasons to pick the KF over the iPhone:

1. Price
2. Flash enabled
3. USB drive
4. PC format document viewer
5. Prime video
6. Amazon integration
7. Size

Of all of these I especially agree with Flash onboard and Amazon integration. How many websites can I not view on my iPad because they are Flash driven. Also, Apple lost lots of points in my book when it forced Amazon to remove the ability to buy ebooks directly from its app (as a power play to force consumers to buy ebooks directly from Apple).

This is turning out to be a great buying battle!

Click here for the original article.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...