Thursday, October 20, 2011

Organic Web Marketing Strategies For Lawyers


Ever heard of "organic web strategy"? Me neither. At least not until today when I came across an article at JD Supra entitled "Organic Web Strategy For Lawyers." I consider myself green, and I like organic so the title caught my attention.

I am still unclear what "organic" means in light of this article, but the article does highlight some very important considerations to keep in mind when developing an internet marketing strategy and plan. Please click here for a very helpful read.


Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...