Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Organic Web Marketing Strategies For Lawyers


Ever heard of "organic web strategy"? Me neither. At least not until today when I came across an article at JD Supra entitled "Organic Web Strategy For Lawyers." I consider myself green, and I like organic so the title caught my attention.

I am still unclear what "organic" means in light of this article, but the article does highlight some very important considerations to keep in mind when developing an internet marketing strategy and plan. Please click here for a very helpful read.


Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments: