Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Are You Making Maximum Use Of Microsoft Office?

We use Microsoft Office in our practice -- what else is there? I must confess that I am sure the various components (Word, Excel, Powerpoint. . .) can do a lot more than I ask them to. For me looking past the first circle of the programs just hasn't happened. Perhaps that should change. I came across an interesting article by Deborah Savadra at the Attorneysatwork blog that got me thinking. For example, I did not know you can customize the status bar to track changes? I did not know that you can import WordPerfect formatting tools? I did not know there are autocalc formulas in Excel other than autosum? If you would like to see Office is a better light check out Deborah's article.

Please click here to read the original article.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...