Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Attorney Smartphone Use and Android By The Numbers



Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates Family Law 

#Android #Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

1 comment:

Feruccio Lamborghini said...

The world of technology just keeps on booming. Yet, the iphone still has top charts over all, I wonder if that will ever change. Whatever field you're apart of, not only lawyers, smart phone usage is huge.
Feruccio Lamborghini
http://www.niwotlaw.com/Practice-Areas/Probate-Estates/