Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Finally! A flash drive for Apple iDevices

How do you move files and other stuff to your iPad and iPhone?  By Dropbox?  By iTunes? By a file sharing app?  They work, but none are really all that convenient. Unfortunately, the convenience of a memory stick has never been an option -- until now!

iStick is the new USB Flash Drive with Lightning for IPad and iPhone.


Click here to check out the Kickstarter campaign.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates Family Law #Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw

#iStick #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

1 comment:

Paranoid Android said...

Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
thank you :)yenten