Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Adobe Acrobat X and Microsoft Office 2010


I was visiting Rick Borstein's Acrobat For Legal Professionals blog, as I often do, and I came across another great post. According to Rick, Acrobat X is the only version of Acrobat that is fully compatible with Office 2010. I also learned that my old school was of creating pdf's is not the bet way. What I have always done is to go to file>print>Adobe. According to Rick my old habit needs to be broken, and instead I should be using the create Adobe icons that X installs on to the Office toolbars. Only by this process are my Office files fully converted to pdf.

There is much more to learn. Click here to read the entire article.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...