Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Westlaw App For iPad


I have mentioned elsewhere that I am really impressed with Westlaw Next. It is a cloud based legal research product from Thomson West. The price point is reasonable and the technology is excellent. I subscribe for all my state codes and cases, as well as The Rutter Group Practice Guides, which are indispensable in California (particularly the Family Law Practice Guide) That same impressive technology is also available for the iPad through the Westlaw Next app.

I have been using the about for months, and I love it. The graphics are great, the user interface is friendly, and it doesn't cost anything more to use. I just log in via my regular WN account, and off I go.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...