Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Watching Appellate Court Hearings As A Learning Tool

A question for fellow family law attorneys: Have you ever watched an appellate court hearing?

If you haven't, you are missing out on an incredible learning opportunity. The process of judicial thinking comes to life as appellate court justices review law and trials after the fact during oral argument. It is hindsight come to life.

The US 9th Circuit Court of Appeal has announced that it will be posting videos of oral arguments on its website, and broadcasting some en banc hearings live. Please click here to visit the court's website.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments: