Friday, June 3, 2011

Screen Sharing and Online Meetings

Have you ever been on the phone with a client trying to explain to that person something that you are looking at on your computer screen? Have you ever wanted to share your computer screen with someone else? There are lots of services out there for this purpose. The biggest problem for me has always been the substantial cost for something that I have infrequent need for.

Thanks to Lee Rosen at Divorce Discourse I have been introduced to a great screen sharing product called Join Me. There is a free version and a Pro version ($29 per month). I have tested the free product, and I love it. Once your invited guest, or guests, joins you, you can text chat with that person, conduct a telephone conference call via an assigned phone number, and let them view your computer screen.

I like this product. Click here to check it out.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...