Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Origami iPad Keyboard Case

I was in Chicago (I love that town!) last week for the annual meeting of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.  I was stunned by how many of my colleagues are now carrying iPads.  I would go so far as to say upwards of 50-60% of the crowd.  This is a huge uptick from a couple of years ago.  It gave me a great opportunity to learn about new gadgets and apps for my beloved iPad.

The first gadget I want to mention is the Origami iPad Keyboard Case from incase.  Saw dozens in Chicago, and everyone who had one was in love!  Inspired by the Japanese art of paper-folding, the Origami Workstation provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical iPad positions for flexible viewing options. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.  At $29.95 the price isn't even that bad for an Apple accessory.

Click here to check it out.  Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates

#ipadorigamicase #Family Law #Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

3 comments:

Martha Chan said...

Targus offers a more durable ipad case in leather with a keyboard which also allows the ipad to be rotated easily so you can view it vertically or horizontally. Available at Best Buy for $99.00. While it costs more but the ipad is well protected.

Scott Morgan said...

I have seen these everywhere but didn't know what they were called. I am definitely going to get one for my ipad, $30 is not bad.

iPad Mini Case said...

ClamCase iPad mini keyboard case is the thinnest and lightest design yet. Featuring an Apple style keyboard that is both comfortable and effective. The ClamCase keyboard case for iPad mini provides unparalleled protections and offers infinite viewing angles. With its compact size and thousands of apps at your fingertips, ClamCase for iPad mini delivers the ultimate in productivity at an incredible price.

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...