Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Advertising on Google and Facebook

Lee Rosen provides a useful article about advertising on Google and Facebook. According to Lee:
Google gives you the tools you need to advertise to people looking for information about a certain “what.” In our case, the “what” is divorce information. We can reach them by running our ads on the keywords they search

Regarding facebook Lee explains:
Facebook, on the other hand, helps us read the “who.” We aren’t able to use search because Facebook users generally aren’t searching. They’re on Facebook being social, talking, and interacting with their friends. In the case of Facebook, we’ve got to decide “who” we want to reach.
Please click here for Lee's original article.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments: