Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Include Exhibit Stamps In Your PDF Documents

Pre-marking of exhibits is a chore for any litigator. Dealing with stickers, using a typewriter... I have often thought, "there must be an easier way?" Guess what, there is! Thanks to the great work of Rick Borstein on his blog Acrobat for Legal Professionals, there is now an easy to use Exhibit stamp for Adobe Acrobat 9.0. I installed it, I used it. It works great! You can get it too by clicking here.

Please be sure to visit www.hardinglaw.com, the website for the law firm of Harding & Associates, for more information on California family law.

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...