Thursday, April 2, 2009

Get Paid To Recycle Your Old Cell Phones

For those of you following this blog recently, you will recall my cell phone sagas. Those frustrating trials and errors have left me with two brand new cell phones taking up drawer space. I thought they were useless until now. Gazelle.com is a website that will buy your cell phones. Type in your make and model, answer three or four questions about the condition of the phone(s), and gazelle will instantly quote you a buy back price. I paid a total of $499 for my two useless phones. Gazelle is buying them back for $308! That's pretty awesome. I get to feel green, and get a bit of green back for my old phones.

Please be sure to visit www.hardinglaw.com, the website for the law firm of Harding & Associates, for more information on California family law.

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...