Monday, April 20, 2009

Elance.com for Expert Management Help

Thanks to Lee Rosen at Divorce Discourse for spreading the word about Elance.com. I am frequently looking for writer, computer consultant, marketing advisor. Not for a long term gig, but for a one-time project that I want done right, but with modest investment. Elance is a great site to find that kind of help. Your list a project, and bids come in from myriad sources. No longer making numerous contacts to get one response. I am going to use Elance to find someone to create a Wikipedia profile for me. I will let you know how it goes.

Please be sure to visit www.hardinglaw.com, the website for the law firm of Harding & Associates, for more information on California family law.

No comments:

How to Market Your Law Firm in Today’s Online World

As new technology emerges and new trends take over, how we market our business changes. You have to keep up in order to stay relevant, an...