Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Friday, July 1, 2016

How About a Laptop for $220!

Whenever a new client comes in the door I tell him or her to go out and buy a cheap laptop to use to process their divorce and to create a new email account for our communications. Despite the fact that they are paying me hundreds of dollars per hour, they balk at the cost of a laptop, even though a good one can be had for less than $500. Heck, through tomorrow Amazon will sell you one for $220!

The Acer Chrome

  • Comes with an Intel Celeron Dual-Core 3205U 1.5 GHz Processor (Broadwell micro-architecture)
  • 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
  • Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
  • 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive
  • 15.6-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
  • Chrome, 9-hour battery life


The price until tomorrow:  $219.99 with free shipping. That is a killer deal!

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates Family Law 

#Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

No comments: