Welcome

Thank you for visiting the Family Law Lawyer Tech & Practice blog. My name is John Harding. I am a family law lawyer practicing in Northern California. Long ago I realized that I could practice law more effectively and more efficiently (i.e., better and easier) by availing myself of the technological tools that are out there. I also learned that a successful law practice requires successful marketing. Hardware and software working together make me a better lawyer, and make my life easier. Marketing helps to bring in the business necessary for professional survival. By this blog I hope to share the tips, tricks, and technology that I have learned about so that others may benefit!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Two Step Authentication For Dropbox

If you hadn't heard, Dropbox got hacked recently.  To be more precise hackers found a security vulnerability in the cloud storage service by which they could sneek into and peek around user accounts (so the users got hacked).  In response Dropbox has implemented an optional two step security protocol.The setup however can be a bit tricky. 

Thanks to the folks at DocumentSnap.com for putting a tutorial up.

Click here for the step by step instructions.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates Family Law 

#Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

No comments: