Eventually the dilution of the WordPerfect product and the predominance of Word in the user world force me to switch. It was painful, and I still harken back to my first love . . .WordPerfect.
Guess what? WordPerfect is still around. It is actually a suite of products, like Microsoft Office, and it is looking good and getting better. Here are some of the features:
- WordPerfect® X6 word processor
- Quattro Pro® X6 spreadsheet program
- Presentations™ X6slideshow creator
- Corel® WordPerfect® Lightning™ digital notebook
- Corel® PDF Fusion™ PDF creator
- Core®l Perfect Authority Table of Authorities creator
- WordPerfect® OfficeReady® pre-made templates
- Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
- Nuance® PaperPort® 12 SE PDF manager
- Mozilla® Thunderbird® integrated email
- BrainStorm training videos
- NEW! WinZip® file compression utility
- NEW! WinZip® Courier™ email compression utility
- NEW! ZipSend™ file sharing web service
- NEW! VideoStudio® Essentials video editor
There is a legal version crafted just for us lawyers. It includes a table of authorities generator, redaction tools, and my old favorite, the "reveal codes" feature.
The list price for the suite is $379.99. It is not an option for me because our firm infrastructure is too intertwined with office. But for a solo or small firm starting from scratch, WP looks to once again be a viable option. Click here to visit the WP website.
Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates Family Law
#wordperfect #Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers