Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Case and Statue App For The iPhone

I got an iPhone 4. So far I love it. I hate AT&T, but there is no other option. As for the phone, good stuff! I personally have not suffered any antenna issues. Because I am an app junkie the phone feeds my need.

In searching the App Store I came across the Fastcase app, it is awesome. A complete library of the case law and statutory law for my state. If you have a need for a mobile law library, that app can bring it home for you. Check it out by searching Fastcase in the App Store, or by clicking here.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...