Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thoughts on Foonberg

Twenty years ago I read Jay Foonberg's book How To Start & Build A Law Practice. I have employed the tips I learned from that book throughout my career.



Jay has another book that I have just ordered (I don't know why it took me so long?) called How To Get & Keep Good Clients. It is also another treasure trove of tips and information.



If you are motivated to keep your practice profitable, and your clients happy, I cannot say enough about Jay's books.

Yes, I have included my Amazon Associate links in this post. And yes I stand to make money if you order either book from these links. That is not why I am posting about them. I am posting because they are great tools that have helped me succeed, and they can help you too!

Please be sure to visit www.hardinglaw.com, the website for the law firm of Harding & Associates, for more information on California family law.

No comments:

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...