Saturday, August 30, 2014

FutureLawyer First To Leak New iWatch

We have all been waiting a long, long, long time for Apple's iWatch.  Rumors are that when it actually hits the street it is going to be a huge disappointment.  Well that time is now! Congratulations to Rick Georges over at FutureLawyer for being the first to report on the new iWatch. Here is the very first photo:



Click here for the story.

Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information about Harding & Associates Family Law #rickgeorge #futurelawyer #apple #iwatch #Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really loving the idea of this blog. I've been trying to get started in my career as a lawyer, but so far I haven't had much luck. I'll have to look around this blog for some tips, because it looks like you really know what you're doing. Also, the iwatch sounds like such a cool idea!
http://www.bergermannlaw.com/familylaw.html

Solo nets Supreme Court win!

I know this has nothing to do with technology, but I think it is pretty cool. Andrew Simpson is a sole practitioner in the U.S. Virgin Is...