From email@example.com comes a timely piece on the winter blues; and making sure it is just the weather, and not something more.
Blues vs. Depression: Be Alert for the Signs
Studies find that lawyers suffer depression significantly more often than the general population—about 3.6 times more often. Depression is a serious illness that can have a tremendous impact on your professional and personal life. And unlike the winter blues, depression stays with you, no matter the temperature and amount of sunlight outside. Please look over the following signs of depression. Are you experiencing any of these?
- Inability to concentrate
- Finding previously easy tasks difficult
- Sleep changes, which can mean too little or too much sleep
- Feeling hopeless and helpless
- Loss of interest in daily activities
- Inability to control negative thoughts despite great effort
- Appetite or weight changes
- Irritability or restlessness
- Unexplained aches or pains
- Loss of energy
- Thoughts that life is not worth living.
This is important stuff to keep in mind as we deal with all of the other challenges of practicing family laws. Please click here for the entire article.
Please visit hardinglaw.com for more information of Harding & Associates Family Law
#Harding&AssociatesFamilyLaw #californiafamilylaw #divorce #family law #superlawyers #americanacademyofmatrimoniallawyers #Pleasantondivorce #AlamedaCountyDivorce #ContraCostaCountyDivorce #lawyers